1071 S. Seaward Ave,
Ventura, CA 93001
ECP Studio Cancellation and Refund Policy
You have made an important step to restore your health. We appreciate your business. Scheduling multiple appointments for packages purchased at ECP Studio (ECP STUDIO) ECP treatments can be challenging. To be fair to our business, to our staff, and to other patients, our cancellation policy will be strictly enforced.
The consistency of your appointments is very important to the success of ECP therapy. Your appointment time is reserved specifically for you. Appointment times are limited and when cancellations occur without notice, we miss the opportunity to fill that appointment with clients on our waitlist.
We understand that sometimes adjustments are necessary. Therefore, we maintain a strictly enforced, minimum of 24-hour notice for cancellations or rescheduling appointments, Therefore, effective November 11,2022, the following cancellation/missed appointment policy is in effect:
1. A non-refundable $100 deposit will be taken at the time your package is purchased.
2. This establishes you as a client and all of your appointments will be reserved for you.
3. The $100 will be applied to your account upon completion of your first session.
4. Clients must call the ECP center and talk to or leave a message for the staff regarding all cancellations or changes. This must occur a minimum of 24 hours before your scheduled appointment, excluding Saturdays and Sundays. Emails and texting are not acceptable.
a. The staff will make every effort to reschedule based on ECP bed availability.
b. Understand the rescheduled appointment may be weeks to months in the future.
c, If a client fails to give a 24 hours notice, this will be considered a" no show’'visit.
d. The appointment will be forfeited without refund and the missed appointment will not be rescheduled.
5. Refunds requested for an unused portion of a purchased package will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
a. Generally, the refund will be 50% of remaining balance on your account.
b. lf appointments need b be cancelled but the client wishes to maintain a credit balance for future appointments, the credit will be held for up to six months (180 days) from the date the cancellations were made.
c. At that time, the credit balance will be forfeited unless requested in writing and approved by ECP STUDIO Administration. The refund will be 50% of the remaining balance on your account.
d. All refunds are made by check and mail within 10 business days of approval